I finally got Christmas in my mind! For the past week, people close to me have been asking over and over; “What do you want for Christmas? What do you want for Christmas?” Hmmm.
Honestly, it’s one of the few Christmas where I'm hopefully rooting for something. But of course, I get shy when I am asked. I never liked to say what I really want. As much as possible, I avoid sounding like a spoilt brat, be cocky, or whatever. Although I’ve been writing a wish list every December for as long as I can remember, I thought I’d jump on this bandwagon and mention few of the things I want to 'unwrap' once again (if the unwrapping still exists).
My Christmas wish list is very simple (albeit predictable) but all I want is/are…
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Mid University (red/white)
- Penny Nickel Board 27” (pink/white)
- Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8 G
- GoPro HERO3+
- Brown Ugg Sunset III boots
- North Face Cap
- Michael Kors Camille Chronograph Rose Gold-tone Watch
- Ray-Ban Glasses - RX5294
- Comfy sweaters
- Celine Black Pebbled Mini Luggage Tote Bag
- A teddy bear pom
- Pink Everlast Women’s Protext2 Training Gloves and 180” hand wraps
You're probably thinking I'm nuts with all these things in mind, and you may be right.
But who says there is harm in wishing? :(